Sports and Cultural Stays
Whether you are seeking culture or nature, we can recommend a variety of activities. Whether you are seeking a week’s stay or a weekend getaway, come discover the charm of the Bordeaux region. From nearby Entre-Deux-Mers to renowned St Emilion and Sauternais, visiting local vineyards is easy.
- Less than 20km from Saint Emilion,
- 45 minutes from both Bergerac, in the Dordogne, as well as Bordeaux, a UNESCO World Heritage Site,
- Less than an hour and a half from both the Atlantic coast and its beaches as well as from the Arcachon Basin,
- Within close proximity of the Landes and its pine forests: a true diversity in landscape for nature lovers.
ON THE SPOT
- Animation oenological evenings,
- Inclusive packages like “welfare stay with massages”, “Land & sea stay”, “Romantic stay”,
- Proposal for hiking and cycling routes…
With essentiel natural oils.
The massage will take place in a calm and peaceful environment, where you can relax and give your body a break from stress and tension.
Complete body massage (l – 1½ hours).
An appointment will be made for you with a certified professional, and your massage will take place here at Domaine de Blaignac. For your comfort the massage is carried out on an ergonomic table and you can be either dressed or undressed.
Pricing : 50€.
Nordic Hot Tub – Special experience
Taste the joys of a Nordic hot tub in the purest Scandinavian tradition. Immersed in water at between 34 and 36 degrees, around a crackling fire, under the stars or whatever time, the hot tub is both natural and ecological. It will bring you warmth, well-being, relaxation and conviviality.
- Nordic Hot Tub (2 people) : 12€
An original idea for your family and friends.
- Visit wineries St Emilion – Between 2-seas
- Discovering the vineyard, the soil
- Discovery of the wine industry jobs
- Wine tasting in local host table and introduction to the art of wine tasting with a winemaker (on reservation)
- Oenological evenings : 33€.
For sports, golf, hiking and biking…
The Gironde is famous for these trails accessible from Bordeaux, Landes and Sauveterre for the nearest (track Lapébie). For cyclists we offer you a closed protected garage and small maintenance toolkit. For your hiking day, we can prepare picnic baskets.
Golf courses nearby (the Vigiers, Langon, Cameyrac, Teynac ….). Dordogne for a descent in Canoe / Kayak or descent in Gabare. Bicycle touring or hiking in the heart of vineyards.